[ismember]► Leapforce, Inc. ◄[/ismember] We are looking for highly educated individuals for an exciting work from home opportunity. Applicants must be self motivated and internet savvy. This is an opportunity to evaluate and improve search engine results for one of the world’s largest internet search engine companies.
Search Engine Evaluators will need to combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools. Applicants must be detail oriented and have a broad range of interests.
Ideal Search Engine Evaluators will possess the following skills:
* Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with American social culture, media, and web culture
* Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in English
* Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
* University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
* Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
* Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
* Possess a high speed internet connection (DSL, Cable Modem, etc.)
Search Engine Evaluators provide feedback on search engine results by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing comparative analysis of sets of search engine results and various other techniques.
All candidates are required to take and pass a two-part qualification exam before becoming a Search Engine Evaluator. Part 1 of the exam contains 24 theory based questions. Part 2 of the exam contains 150 simulated evaluation tasks. Supplied study materials can be used during both parts of the exam.
There are no fees required.
Please Note: We are unable to offer more than one Search Engine Evaluator position per household.
Get more info and apply for this job:
7901 Stoneridge Drive #555
Pleasanton, California 94588
Apply here: http://www.leapforceathome.com/qrp/public/jobs/list[/private_member][/private_trial]