Do you have a passion for education? Do you enjoy working with people? Have a background in college, MBA, law school, graduate school or medical school admissions? Our company continues to grow and we are looking for talented, dedicated and detail-oriented individuals. If you possess admissions committee experience and excellent interpersonal skills, then we’d like to speak with you about a consultant position.
We also have administrative positions available in our Vienna headquarters office that do not require admissions committee experience.
Serious candidates will display the following traits:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Sharp attention to detail
- Ability to stay flexible and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- In-depth admissions committee experience
- Integrity and a commitment to your client’s welfare
- Solid organizational skills and Internet access
As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive training
- Flexible work schedule and the ability to WORK AT HOME
In addition, you have the option of a part-time or full-time position. Part-time employees also have the potential to move to a full-time position.
Get more info and apply for this job:
333 Maple Avenue East #700
Vienna, VA 22180
Apply Here: http://www.admissionsconsultants.com/employment.asp[/private_member][/private_trial]