We’ve been in business since 1990 and are one of the largest market research firms in North America. Our company has been doing telephone surveys since 1997 and we are looking for telephone interviewers. We offer fully paid training and a set wage.
– a good command of the English language
– good customer service skills
– a typing speed of 30 wpm
– a quiet, private place in your home
– a computer with high speed Internet service
– a phone line in the office space – if you wish to leave your phone line available for people to call in on then you would need a second phone line
– a corded headset with noise canceling microphone. No cellphones or speaker phones
– a landline phone only – no VOIP
– a personal computer (PC) – no Macs please
Bilingualism (French or Spanish) is an asset, but not necessary.
As a remote agent, you would receive additional benefits such as:
– The ability to claim a portion of household expenses such as Internet, power, rent, or mortgage
– No transportation cost to come to work or parking
– Great web community to provide you with the support you need to do a great job
– Flexible scheduling that works with your home life
We are also looking for MYSTERY SHOPPERS. Our shoppers visit popular retail locations to evaluate customer service and merchandising. Our clients use these evaluations to ensure that their employees are utilizing good selling techniques, providing quality service to their customers, and following company policies.
There is no cost and no obligation to join our Mystery Shopping team. We offer very attractive compensation and the flexibility to work as much or as little as you’re able.
Get more info and apply for this job:
59 Adelaide Street East, 4th Floor
M5C 1K6 CANADA
Apply Here: http://www.advanis.ca/Corporate/Careers[/private_member][/private_trial]