The Customer Care Representative (CCR) is responsible for providing comprehensive customer service through troubleshooting customers’ programming and/or equipment issues, answering customer questions, resolving issues in relation to claims, warranties, servicing products, accurately determining entitlement, and setting up service options.
Demonstrates world class customer relations and achieve a high level of quality results in a timely and efficient manner.
Job Title: Work At Home Customer Care Representative
Reports To: Customer Care Supervisor
Department: Customer Care Operations
Location: Work From Home
• Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and accurately.
• Delivering world class customer service by communicating with energy and personal confidence.
• Technical troubleshooting and gathering information from customers to identify root causes of customer problems and/or dissatisfaction. Determining appropriate courses of action to ensure the result is a win-win and documents the interaction through contact tracking.
• Providing accurate product information and serving as a knowledgeable resource for the customer.
• Meeting or exceeding monthly performance objectives including call quality, attendance and punctuality, adherence and call handle time.
• Balance the needs of the end user customer while balancing the needs of the internal business requirements for productivity and performance.
• Minimum 6+ months of recent customer service, retail, or call center experience required.
• High level of PC knowledge including familiarity with a Windows XP environment.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written) required.
• Strong listening skills, professional telephone manner and ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers in a fast paced customer focused call center.
• Ability to get along with others, accept constructive feedback and exhibit a positive attitude.
• Demonstrate passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, production environment.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Must be able to type a minimum of 30 wpm.
• Must be flexible to work shifts as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays).
• Must be able to pass a background check.
• Must be able to attend all scheduled training classes during the 4-6 week training period.
• Must be able to provide a distraction free home office environment.
• Must be able to meet all the work at home equipment and connectivity requirements.
• Must live within 120 miles of training site.
• PC and technical troubleshooting experience a plus.
• A+ certification a plus.
Get more info and apply for this job:
[private_member][private_trial]NEW Customer Service Companies, Inc.
22660 Executive Drive
Sterling, VA 20166
Apply Here: http://newcorp.hrmdirect.com/employment/view.php?req=12072&[/private_member][/private_trial]