We are currently recruiting home-based outbound telemarketers nationwide, to help us locate, identify, and register businesses, churches, and professional service providers interested in doing more business with America’s “disability community”, a 65-million strong population segment that represents a $220+ BILLION consumer market.
Qualified applicants can earn a good income and enjoy substantial job satisfaction from a project that brings disabled consumers together with those businesses and professional service providers that prove to be best able to serve their unique individual needs.
Are you ready for the challenge?
BASIC ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Applicant must be a U.S. resident AND eligible to work in the United States.
• Required Minimum Worktime Commitment must be for 20 hours or more per calendar week, during normal business hours (i.e., 9 – 5, Monday – Friday);
APPLICANT MUST HAVE:
• The Ability and Commitment to Focus on Your Work and Stay Focused Without Direct Supervision;
• A Positive Attitude and a Professional Demeanor, including the ability to detach personal feelings and cope with rejection without taking (or giving) offense;
• A Clear Telephone Voice;
• Excellent Diction and Enunciation;
• Outgoing Personality; Good Public Contact Skills;
• Excellent Conversational English Skills;
• Good Reading and Comprehension;
• Accurate Spelling and Grammar;
• Logical Organizational Skills;
• Excellent Work Habits and a Strong Work Ethic;
• Diligence, Creativity, and Self-Discipline;
• Basic Computer Literacy; and
• Proficiency with common Windows applications, including such software as Microsoft WORD, WinZip, Acrobat Reader (or Adobe Reader), etc.
Get more info and apply for this job:
[private_member][private_trial]Barrier Free Choices
Apply Here: http://www.barrierfreechoices.com/careers/index.html[/private_member][/private_trial]