We believe that successful businesses are built and maintained by focusing on activities that generate revenue. Our mission is to enable our clients to focus on those activities by providing them with a full-service outsourced accounting department to handle everything from daily bookkeeping tasks to weekly, monthly and annual financial reporting.
We are currently seeking experienced bookkeepers who are interested in working from home on a full time basis.
Qualified individuals will be able to successfully complete a 4 hour QuickBooks test and demonstrate that they are extremely detail oriented and able to work with minimal supervision. Strong written and verbal communication skills are vital to ensure professional communication with clients.
Position responsibilities include A/P, A/R, payroll and month-end closing services, as well as other accounting related functions as requested by client. The right individual for this position will be able to successfully prioritize and manage client needs, while maintaining a high level of accounting services and professionalism.
To be considered for the position, candidates must meet the following requirements:
* 4 or more years bookkeeping experience.
* Experience providing A/R, A/P and payroll functions.
* Knowledge of QuickBooks, Peachtree, MYOB or other accounting software.
* Home office environment including separate work area, PC with Windows XP / Vista, and broadband Internet access (DSL or Cable ONLY).
* Ability to dedicate 8 hours of uninterrupted time per day to OSI clients on a full time basis.
* OSI Business Services is a paperless environment, a high level of computer knowledge and organization is required.
Due to the high level of responsibility assigned to our bookkeepers, we require all candidates to go through a rigorous hiring process.
* Individuals must successfully complete the 4 hour QuickBooks test.
* Successful completion of a bookkeeping knowledge test.
* Completion of a personality test.
* Once the above tests are successfully completed, individuals will go through the interviewing process. The interview process will begin with an interview with the Human Resources Manager.
* All applicants will have background and reference checks completed.
We offer a competitive salary, a family friendly environment, and an outstanding opportunity to telecommute.
Get more info and apply for this job:
[private_member][private_trial]OSI Business Services, LLC
Apply Here: http://www.osibusinessservices.com/jobs/