[ismember]► BookMinders ◄[/ismember] Now hiring qualified accounting professionals who will work remotely as our employees, providing accounting and bookkeeping services to our small business and non-profit clients. No financial investment or sales responsibility is required.
This unique position allows the employee to enjoy a work-life balance that includes:
* A Flexible Schedule – Hours are flexible, but client meetings and trainings must be conducted during normal business hours.
* Working From Home – Approximately two-thirds of the work is performed from a home office.
* High Earnings Potential – Compensation is incentive based, but is also commensurate with a professional level position. Earnings are scalable based on an employee’s performance and the volume of work an employee chooses to take on.
* Career Development – Employees can work part-time and still have the opportunity for challenging work in the accounting profession. For CPAs, our training programs are accredited for continuing professional education.
*Operate accounting software to enter financial data, generate checks and prepare reports
*Apply accounting standards when recording transactions and reconciling accounts
*Prepare accurate, professional and meaningful financial reporting for the client
*Apply high standards when performing client services
*Accurately track client billing information and report it in a timely manner
Training and Expectations:
We provide our employees with ongoing training necessary to effectively service clients, including computer-based, one-on-one and group training. After initial training, employees are trained and supervised by experienced staff to service assigned client accounts.
An employee’s workload (and related incentive based compensation) is expected to start out low and to increase based on:
* The size and availability of client workload
* Employee’s ability to learn quickly
Minimum workload after six months is expected to be 20 hours per week. Once fully trained you can expect to earn $1,500 – $2,000 per month working 15-20 hours per week. Bookkeepers working on more complex client assignments can earn $1,500 – $5,000 per month working 15-30 hours per week, and $4,000 – $8,000 per month working on new client setups (> 30 hours a week).
Qualified applicants must have:
* Four-year college degree, preferably in accounting or business
* Five years accounting or finance experience
* Excellent communication and computer skills
* Experience with general ledger accounting software
* Separate, dedicated home office space with high-speed internet connection
* Car for local travel to meet with clients; Candidates must be able to work during business hours (Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm)
Get more info and apply for this job:
1010 Western Avenue Suite 400
Pittsburgh, PA 15233
999 Old Eagle School Road Suite 112
Wayne, PA 19087
More info: http://bookminders.com/careers/accountant_bookminder.html
To apply for this position, email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com