[ismember]► BookMinders ◄[/ismember] We are a premier provider of automated accounting and information management services to small business and nonprofit organizations. Our sophisticated accounting systems allow clients to access and manage their finances in an efficient and cost-effective manner, providing them an alternative to the burden and expense of maintaining an in-house accounting function.
We are seeking candidates interested in a part-time position in lead generation. This position offers a flexible schedule and a competitive salary plus commission compensation package (no cold calling or closing new business is required).
This unique position allows the employee to enjoy a work-life balance that includes:
A Flexible Schedule – Hours are flexible, but client meetings and trainings must be conducted during normal business hours.
Working From Home – Approximately two-thirds of the work is performed from a home office.
* Develop relationships with new accountants and network with professional in related fields
* Develop and maintain relationships with referral sources
* Conduct onsite awareness programs with referring organizations
* Attend networking events
* Maintain referral database and mailing list database
Qualified applicants must have:
* Four-year college degree
* No previous sales experience required; previous experience in the finance or accounting industry preferred
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
* Separate, dedicated home office space with high-speed internet connection
* Knowledge of personal computers and telecommunications
* Car for local travel
Qualified candidates will be invited to complete our employment testing, which includes a sales aptitude test.
Get more info and apply for this job:
1010 Western Avenue Suite 400
Pittsburgh, PA 15233
999 Old Eagle School Road Suite 112
Wayne, PA 19087